Cornerstone of our church laid in 1915.
On June 9, 1915 the corner stone of the new church was laid. Rev. E. J. Woofter, pastor of the Salem Baptist Church, delivered the ceremonial address. A number of timely articles were placed in the corner stone, including current newspapers. During the building of the new church, services were held in the high school building.
Viewed 5271 times
Added on Sun, Mar 28, 2004, 5:49pm